Here are links to the website for these two scrumptious companies.
http://www.myglutenfreecafe.com/index.html
http://www.healthvalley.com/
As for my soup simmering away on the stove last night, I opted for the Chicken and Rice. I spiced it up with fresh chopped celery, carrots and a red potato. I love the soup but straight out of the can, it looks a bit drab and by adding my own vegetables, it became bright and colorful and bursting with flavor and vegetables that filled my body with warmth and nourishment. I toasted some Ezekiel Sprouted Grain bread and topped it with fresh raspberry jam made from a dear friend of mine. She is very fortunate to have had a wonderful harvest and gifted me with a jar of the most amazing raspberry jam ever; tart and sweet and tingling with summer sun. The toast and jam were great compliments to the salty, steaming soup and I look forward to enjoying it again, as I was left with a small bowl of leftovers, which will be the perfect meal for another chilly day.
No comments:
Post a Comment