Monday, March 18, 2013

A Stir Fry-a-Thon: Part 2

So I promised you I would share my new found gluten free teriyaki sauce for a complete Asian stir fry. And here it is:  San-J's gluten free Teriyaki Sauce! 

Here is their website: http://www.san-j.com/default.asp


This sauce had a mild, but still true teriyaki flavor. It was slightly sweet, yet still salty and I sauteed the veggies and shrimp in it but also mixed it in with the rice and veggies once I had the meal all ready on my plate.

For this stir fry I sauteed red bell pepper, carrots, peas, scallions, water chestnuts and shrimp. It truly reminded me of eating at an Asian restaurant and with the bed of short grain brown rice, the meal was really satisfying, warming and just delicious! 




This teriyaki sauce is going to become a regular in my shopping cart and pantry. It is really versatile and really does have a delightful but not over bearing flavor. A great addition to any gluten free foodie's kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment