Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sugar Cookies Part 1

So I have mixed, baked and cooled my sugar cookies, now I just have to make the icing so I can frost them! The cookies look and smell absolutely perfect and the dough was really easy to work with too. I very generously covered the counter and rolling pin with some GF Sweet Sorghum Flour from a Bob's Red Mill  flour package I had. It worked great and the dough just popped right out of the cookie cutters.

I have to thank my wonderful boyfriend for these cookies, he bought me the mix for a Christmas present and I know they are going to be delicious. I feel like a little kid again, but sometimes I think we all need to feel that way. To just bask in the baking and aroma of cookies that are prepared with love and care. I know I am really looking forward to Christmas and spending it with my loved ones...and a few cookies too.





No comments:

Post a Comment